I’m sure almost all of you have window curtains. Don’t be lazy to clean your curtains because dirt, dust, mold, and other things can cause illness. Don’t wait for the color of your curtains to change!
Follow these steps to keep your curtains clean
1. You should clean all your curtains regularly to avoid possible diseases caused by dust. You can use a vacuum cleaner to remove all dust from your curtains. For daily curtain cleaning, you can simply shake the curtains to let the dust fall out. This is recommended for people who do not have allergies. Brushing the fabric with a brush to remove dust is also recommended.
2. They can also be cleaned in the washing machine. If you are afraid of damaging them, you can also clean them by hand. You can wash them with cold water and a little detergent.
3. You can dry the curtains on a low setting if they are washable. If you are afraid of damaging them in the machine, you can also dry them in the sun. Do not iron the curtains unless they are among the fabrics that can be ironed.
4. You will need laundry detergent, washer, hand wash, dryer, vinegar, mild soap, and a vacuum cleaner to clean your curtains. If you want them to look clean and smell fresh, you can spray them with indoor spray.
5. Boil rusty rings in water and add vinegar to remove the rust. If the rings are dirty, you can simply wash them with detergent or soap to make them shine again.
Replace the curtain
Replace the curtain if you think it is no longer in good condition. And replace it with a new one to make it easier to maintain. If you don’t know how to tell when it needs replacing, you can check it by simply stretching the fabric. If there are signs of discoloration, it’s time to replace it with a new unit.
To keep your curtains clean, you can vacuum the dust off of them. If you do this regularly, you won’t have to wash them as often. If you are worried about the curtains getting sucked into the machine, you can put it on the lowest setting.
After all of the above, I hope you won’t neglect the importance of cleaning your window curtains. You can prevent dust, allergies, and diseases if you clean your curtains regularly.
For more information regarding curtains, mattresses, rugs, carpets, and sofa cleaning services in Sydney by professionals, please visit our website
The Pros and Cons of Working Night Shifts as a Paramedic
5 Healthy Mince Recipes for a Balanced Diet